My 500th Follower




My 50th Follower    12 June 2012
My 100th Follower  15 June 2012
My 200th Follower  20 June 2012
My 300th Follower      1 July 2012
My 400th Follower    13 July 2012
My 500th Follower    19 July 2012



Anzulna's Home. This is my home, where i put my heart inside.
Kind like you're followers who invited by me, here we sharing
our story with each other, our own experiences and others. tq!

First of ol i wanna thank everyone who followed ma velog ni,
from d time im postg dis, ive reached more than 500 followers.


nah! here we goww... cepat terjah cepat! =))))


Siti Nazirah bt Zulkifli. hey, name daddy kite serupe ckit lah!
we may olso call her Nara, Irah. She's 14 y/o - adik sy la ni.
she's just celebrating her 500th follower too tau.. congratez.
AWARD



7 comments:

~MiZz Atie ZieYa~ said... Reply To This Comment

wah..congratz!!! follower dah ramai

Kira Kekuri said... Reply To This Comment

tahniahhh! C:

taqiee din said... Reply To This Comment

wah...trus maju....tahniah2...:)

لين Si Pipi Merah said... Reply To This Comment

alhamdulillah..jom semarakkan ukhwah!

ieedaz @ mama_isha said... Reply To This Comment

Fuyooo dlm ms singkat dh ade 500 follower tu!! Tahniah!!

C'Jai said... Reply To This Comment

wah..dalam masa yang singkat..laju

Nurul Husna Mohd Hassan said... Reply To This Comment

ramainya kawan tasha :)

This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2012 © All Right Reserved by Natasha