A Bad Conversation

Me : "Hello"
Hr  : "kau Ain Natasha?"
Me :"Ya saya."
Hr  : "Saya kak ***** dr ***"
Me : "Ya, kenapa?"
Hr  : "Apa nombor CIMB kau?"
Me : "Nomb.." I'm not done talking yet..
Hr  : "Kau takde RHB kan?"
Me : "Saya ta.." and again..
Hr  :"Apa nombor CIMB tu?"
Me : "123 bla bla bla~~~~~"
Hr  :"Ok. Bye"


I got a call from HR at *** where my practical have been done a month ago. After our conversation end, I never stopped n asked myself, "In a millions 'kind peoples' out there, y is she the only one person exist to call me?" Urhhh~ 

6 comments:

Eintan Nurfuzie said... Reply To This Comment

heheh....macam2

Natasha said... Reply To This Comment

:) normal da, byk org cmni.

Rieya Ramlee said... Reply To This Comment

My Gosh! She's talking to fast! Hahahak

dariilhamkehati said... Reply To This Comment

hahah , annoyin , i've never seen people like this b4 , macam2 ...

Dylla Abas said... Reply To This Comment

hehehe...luckily she ask back about ur cimb no :p

Natasha said... Reply To This Comment

hihi.. u rite! i thought she wanna pay my last allowance kot :)

This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2012 © All Right Reserved by Natasha