Contest : Kami BFF(!)




Click BANNER to join


done follow & like as required by terms & condition of d contest =) 




Sumtimes she always giving me advices urhh malasnye nk dgar ceramah hihi.
When she's in a bad mood, my body trembled as I saw her mcm nmpak the hulk jer.
But u know, she brings joy, keep me warm, when I'm sad, sumthing bad happened,
I'll be alright no matter what bcoz I knew I've someone on my side. She's my BFF++!
^____^

time ni b4 pegy clazz, sempat posing seminit kn? ^^


dlm workshop tgh running machine CNC Lathe for final year project.


jamuan hari raya 2011 kat universiti. rindu separuh mati =) pengsan kejap~


Tag :

12 comments:

Emas Putih said... Reply To This Comment

TQ join... Good luck k =)

Ahmad Haziq Azlan said... Reply To This Comment

kawan sampai mati ni

Sheeszshira Shiraz.... said... Reply To This Comment

hello hello...We share same birthday la..Hihi..

Anzulna said... Reply To This Comment

ouh, geng la kite =). I've 2 other friends yg same bzday n my twin.

Atiqa_Wahid said... Reply To This Comment

Kunjungan balas sini dari segmen yang sama. Follow u back oledy. =)

kekapas berceloteh said... Reply To This Comment

atototo, omeeey nye kamu :)
dari segmen same. jalan-2 kat sini

kekapasberceloteh.blogspot.com/2012/06/contest-kami-bff.html

New Dyr said... Reply To This Comment

Salam. wah black and white laaa. heeh

thnks vsit ma blog

Mrs.BuduBilis said... Reply To This Comment

salam , singgah dari segmen yang sama., done follow u, jom dtg blog sy

http://dindamaisarra.blogspot.com/2012/06/contest-kami-bff.html

New dyr said... Reply To This Comment

sALAM ZIARAH SINI. YEEEHAAAA~

zatie said... Reply To This Comment

gud luck jugak..:)

mYieE miERa said... Reply To This Comment

Follow awk jugak =)

♥ainie muniera♥ said... Reply To This Comment

dtg sini^^ jom melawat kite plk . http://ouhmylovely.blogspot.com/2012/06/last-date

This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2012 © All Right Reserved by Natasha