Pencarian Cik En dan Blog : Entry Kita Jiwa Kita


Click BANNER to join :)



MY FIRST ENTRY

For real, I had another blog before Anzulnashome which is Ceritapenabiru.
When I create a new one blog, I've import all the posts in Ceritapenabiru to Anzulnashome.


The first entry for Anzulnashome is : 

if u'r interest to know my very first post since I join blogspot.com is :
OPEN OUR EYES


MY BEST ENTRY

I wonder if this entry can be the best entry at all,
but since I made it by my own ideas and  my own sight , 
I hope it was accepted as 'my best entry'.


MY LATEST ENTRY

She spoil my mood today. Fuhh~

8 comments:

Eintan Nurfuzie said... Reply To This Comment

wa.. sini pun entry english.. oh my english! hehehe
anyway thanks alot dear

nuyui a.k.a miss YUI said... Reply To This Comment

yui nak join gak =)

dariilhamkehati said... Reply To This Comment

datang sini , taw taperr , eng maaa ... hehehe ~

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

wah..join segmen..bgs2...ade geng nih..

Eiqa ciK said... Reply To This Comment

Wah.. the first entri kite same le sblom start blogging..hehe

Natasha said... Reply To This Comment

last practical at nstp? :)

Natasha said... Reply To This Comment

wc :)

9n0L4 said... Reply To This Comment

dtg BW dr segmen yg same. ;)

http://farizafairuz.blogspot.com/2012/06/pencarian-cik-en-dan-blog-entry-kita.html

This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2012 © All Right Reserved by Natasha